Do Dham Yatra From Haridwar
Haridwar - Rudraprayag (160kms/5hr) Morning visit Haridwar Local Sight Seeing, later drive to Rudraprayag enroute visit Deoprayag. Check in Hotel, night stay at Rudraprayag RUDRAPRAYAG: It is the confluence of river Mandakini and river Alaknanda.
- TEMPLES: Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Rudraprayag - Kedarnath (75kms by road & 14kms Trek) Morning drive to Gaurikund, Trek start from Gaurikund to Kedarnath (3584 mts). Check in Hotel. Later visit Kedarnath Temple . Night stay at Kedarnath.
- GAURIKUND: At a distance of 5kms from Sonprayag and at an altitude of 1982 meters., one can take bath in the hot water pond here and visit the Gauri Temple . This is the place where Goddess Parvathi meditated to attain Lord Shiva. It is the base for a trek to Kedarnath.
- KEDARNATH The Kedarnath shrine, one of the 12 jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, is a scenic spot situated, against the backdrop of the majestic Kedarnath range. Kedar is another name of Lord Shiva, the protector and the destroyer. According to legend, the Pandavas after having won over the Kaurava in the Kurukshetra war, felt guilty of having killed their own brothers and sought the blessings of Lord Shiva for redemption. He eluded them repeatedly and while fleeing took refuge at Kedarnath in the form of a bull. On being followed he dived into the ground, leaving his hump on the surface. The r! emaining portions of Lord Shiva appeared at four other places and are worshipped there as his manifestations. The arms appeared at Tungnath, the face at Rudranath, the belly at Madhmaheshwar and his locks (hair) with head at Kalpeshwar. Kedarnath and the four above-mentioned shrines are treated as Panch Kedar.
On arrival at Kedarnath, check-in into the Tent developed by Government ( This year too, Govt has not given permission to hotel owners in kedarnath to operate, Yatris staying at kedarnath will be provided TENTED ACCOMODATION & FOOD BY GOVT FREE OF COST ).
Kedarnath - Rudraprayag (14Kms Down Trek & 75kms/3hr by Road) Early morning, after Temple Darshan trek down to Gaurikund. Later, drive to Rudraprayag via Guptkashi. Check in Hotel at Rudraprayag. Night stay at Rudraprag.
Rudraprayag - Badrinath (165kms/7hr) Drive to Badrinath via Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Later at evening visit Badrinath Temple for Aarti. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Badrinath one of the 'Four Dhams' is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. This revered spot was once carpeted with wild berries. Thus the place got the name "Badri van", meaning "forest of berries".
- TAPT KUND: Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bathe before entering the Badrinath temple.
- NARAD KUND: A recess in the river, near Tapt Kund, forming a pool from where the Badrinath idol was recovered.
- BRAHAMA KAPAL: A flat platform on the bank of river Alaknanda. Hindus perform proppitiating rites for their deceased ancestors.
- SHESHNETRA: 1.5kms. away is a boulder having an impression of the legendary serpent, better known as the Sheshnag's eye.
- CHARANPADUKA: 3kms. away is a beautiful meadow where the footprint of Lord Vishnu is seen on a boulder.
- MATA MURTY TEMPLE: Devoted to the mother of Sri Badrinathji. Other important temples include Sesh Netra Temple , Urvashi Temple and Charanpaduka.
- MANA VILLAGE: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet .
- VYAS GUFA (CAVE): Near Mana Village, this is a rock-cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the pauranic commentaries.
BADRINATH - JOSHIMATH (44KMS/3HR) Early morning, pilgrims after having a bath in the Taptkund have the Darshan of Badrivishal. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sight seeing spot like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the "Mukh" of the Saraswati River . Just within the three kms of Badrinathjee. Later drive back to Joshimath. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Joshimath.
- JOSHIMATH is situated on the slopes above the confluence of Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four 'Maths' established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is in the Badrinath to Joshimath and installed in the temple for people to worship.
JOSHIMATH - RISHIKESH-HARIDWAR (254KMS/8HR) Early morning, visit Narsingh Temple & Shankracharaya Math. Later, Drive back to Rishikesh. Check in Hotel. Overnight stay at Rishikesh.
- RISHIKESH, the 'place of sages' is a celebrated spiritual town on the bank of Ganga and is surrounded by Shivalik range of the Himalayas on three sides. It is said that when Raibhya Rishi did hard penances, God appeared by the name of "Hrishikesh " and this area hence firth came to be known as Rishikesh.